Taste the World 6-pack Sampler
Other Reds | Multiple
$120.00 - 750mL
Full Price = $151.70 - 6-pack sampler price = $120! That’s 20% off and free shipping!
Got your buds there? Food ready? Cool. This is going to be sweet and no one has to know you paid $120 w/free shipping. Start with the Pinot (the Marsannay, WS91), roll into the CdR from none other than Laurence Feraud (of Pegau), reset your palate with a killer Valpolicella (this is DELISH, ripe and lusty, fantastic vintage), step it up with the Rudius Grenache (perfectly aged, got some bottle complexity going on now) from Jeff Ames, then…? Hm, tough decision what to finish with -- ease into the main course with the sublime, complex Heredia and then finish with a bang of Aussie badassness (95 points!)? That’s probably what we’d do. Alternately, drink the Aussie first if you have a big hunk of peppery meat or something, and then finish at your leisure with the Heredia as it opens and changes. Tough call, but for this price it’s not a tough one.Get two! We are....
A huge no-brainer! IN STOCK, ready to go! While they last that is! Each 6 pack includes one bottle of each of the following:
- Audoin Marsannay Cuvee Marie Ragonneau 2014 - WS91
- Balnaves Cabernet Sauvignon Coonawarra 2012 - JH95, WE91
- Lopez de Heredia Vina Bosconia Reserva 2005 - WA94
- Rudius Grenache Halcon Vineyard Yorkville Highlands 2010
- Lonardi Valpolicella Classico 2016
- Selection Laurence Feraud Cotes du Rhone 2015